Eclectic I

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

AA wk6

This week proved much smoother as I feel I'm getting the hang of the program now. Although I had a bit of messing around getting my files in order, as the program doesn't seem to have a way of re-linking files when you move them around like Pro-Tools and Cubase do which is REALLY F***ing annoying to say the least. If I'm wrong and someone knows about how to do it in FMod I would be extremely great full to be shown/told how.

Having done the Engine part during class really helped me move through this part of the exercise quite quickly. Although as stated there was file location issues.

Engine Event



The Cycle part of the exercise was quite strait forward but I used some footstep sounds to create a sound event which might be able to be used in the game. Again the file location thing became an issue when I wanted to re-organise my folders.

Footstep Cycle Event



Reference:

Haines, Christian. “Audio Arts - Week 6 - Sound Asset Design.” Lecture presented at Tutorial Room 408, Level 4, Schultz building, University of Adelaide, 28th of August 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home