Eclectic I

Monday, August 20, 2007

Forum wk4







I was slightly disappointed with the results of this week, as not matter how much I searched I could not find an area of any of the circuts which would change the playback speed/pitch of the samples. I was only able to experiment with creating loops. In this way I found the simpler 'light force' toy we 'hacked' in class much more rewarding. I would have like to experiment more, but ran out of time (considering all the other work I have to do.)


Sorry about the delay, but bloggers server was down yesterday. here are the you tube videos!

An Explanation of the Toy before being 'hacked.'



Circuit bending with cool results but sucky sound.



Cicuit bending with better visuals and sound, but not as good as the first (in my opinion).



Reference:

Haines, Christian. “Forum – Week 4 – Circuit Bending.” Workshop presented at the Department of Engineering, Intermediate Practical Laboratory, University of Adelaide, 16th of August 2007.

Tomczak, Sebastian. “Forum – Week 4 – Circuit Bending.” Workshop presented at the Department of Engineering, Intermediate Practical Laboratory, University of Adelaide, 16th of August 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home