Eclectic I

Friday, August 24, 2007

CC wk5

I was slightly rushed trying to get this weeks exercise completed. So I did quite a rushed job and thus created something much the same as last week, but using FM synthesis instead of Additive Synthesis. I hope to make time to do something much more creative with these concepts so that I can learn more, but alas time is always an issue. Sometimes I wish I was doing a course specifically on Max so I could completely dedicate my time to it. (yes I am a nerd)



The Sound of FM Sythesis

Project folder

Reference:

Haines, Christian. “Creative Computing – Week 5 – “Synthesis (2) - Vibrato, FM and Waveshaping.” Lecture presented at Tutorial Room 408, Level 4, Schultz building, University of Adelaide, 23rd of August 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home