Eclectic I

Thursday, August 09, 2007

AA - wk3 - Fable Sounds Assets list


I chose Fable to do a sounds assets list for as I heard it had a good variety of sounds. I was amazed at the amount of detail put into sounds. There are multiple versions of each sound, a vast variety of ambient sounds and a huge amount of character and creature sounds. I played the game for about 5 minute and found I had an abundance of sounds listed and so left it at that.

I'm kind of glad I didn't have to play it for that long as I probably would of gotten sucked in and forgotten all about uni work.

Here is my assets list plus a link to a You Tube Video of Fable. I couldn't find a video which included that first part of the game, except for one where the sound quality was very average. I didn't think it worth posting a link. But I'm sure you can gather an idea for this video.

Assets List
Fable You Tube Video



Reference:

Haines, Christian. “Audio Arts – Week 3 – Process and Planning.” Lecture presented at Tutorial room 408, Level 4, Schultz Building, University of Adelaide, 7th of August 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home