Eclectic I

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Forum wk5

The hard wiring exercise this week was quite strait foward. Although I struggled with the concept of scratching away parts of the circuit board and hard wiring things to the exposed metal underneath. I wasn't sure what parts I should try scratching away or not.

It was fun however, soldering the pot to either side of the transistor so we could modulate the pitch/play back speed. In fact I think thats one of my favourite parts of circuit bending. :)

We also hard wired the pot to control the volume.

Hardwired Volume





Hardwired Pitch





Reference:

Haines, Christian. “Forum – Week 5 – Circuit Bending II.” Workshop presented at the Department of Engineering, Intermediate Practical Laboratory, University of Adelaide, 23rd of August 2007.

Tomczak, Sebastian. “Forum – Week 5 – Circuit Bending II.” Workshop presented at the Department of Engineering, Intermediate Practical Laboratory, University of Adelaide, 23rd of August 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home