Eclectic I

Monday, August 20, 2007

CC wk4


This week added the same issue as last week. POLY! After much messing around I did to get it to work in the end. I have come to the realisation that you can't feed any signal into the poly object, and thus need to have all cycle etc objects inside it. It seems rather silly as there are specific in~ objects so you would assume you could use these?

I do feel I have made project though. I hope that we get a chance to expand our patches to include the 2 other things covered in the readings (AM and FM). Because I always understand things better when getting to do something practical with them.

CCwk4 folder


Audio Example

Reference:

Haines, Christian. “Creative Computing – Week 4 – “Synthesis (1) - Additive, Tremolo, RM and AM.” Lecture presented at Tutorial Room 408, Level 4, Schultz building, University of Adelaide, 16th of August 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home