Eclectic I

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CC3A wk9


I have struggled a bit with this week. Although I have had fun experimenting, discovered some cool sounds and learnt a bit, I still do not grasp the idea of 'events.' I have attempted to expand the idea of using MIDI to trigger a sequence. I really wanted to create a basic arpeggiation which was relevant to the note played. However all I can see to do is create some interesting effects and note sequences whilst the note played has no bearing to the pitch produced. I hope I can figure out where I'm going wrong in the upcoming weeks.


wk9 rtf file

Reference:

Haines, Christian. "Creative Computing - Week 4 - Streams (2)." Lecture presented at tutorial room 408, level 4, Schultz building, University of Adelaide, Thursday 15th of May 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home