Eclectic I

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CC3a wk10

- Modular Synthesis... back in the day


I have come a long way this week. I have a brand new synth def which loops infinitely till stopped through the use of events and Pbind. It was good to go through and create a synth Def from scratch to cement my understanding. I also reworked my wk9 patch and included it in this week. I have achieved triggering sequences of notes relative to the pitch of a MIDI note played. You can combine the two as well. Basically I feel I am well on the way to my major project. I love it when things start to fall into place.

CC3A wk10 rtf
CC3A wk10 mp3

Reference:

Haines, Christian. “Creative Computing – Week 10 – Streams (3).” Lecture presented at tutorial room 408, level 4, Schultz building, University of Adelaide, 22nd of May 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home